Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Tree

Decorating the tree is always an adventure with little ones. Most of the ornaments end up in one spot, but Byron says it doesn't matter because I'll just rearrange it anyway. That's only partly true. I don't move all the ornaments... just the ones that need to be moved. The hardest thing is teaching Corbin that he can't touch the ornaments anymore. We've had 3 broken ones already. I hope we can make it the rest of the month with out any others being put to an early grave.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brooklyn said...

I think it is funny how when you have little ones, the ornaments not only start off in a big cluster at the bottom of the tree and by Christmas day they are all at the top of the tree out of kiddies reach. Oh, and by the way..."shatter-proof" ornaments - though plastic - still shatter. Trust me. Six, the first day...