Monday, January 26, 2009

Relaxing?

This is what happens often when I try to take some time out and relax. I think this was a Sunday evening and the kids wanted to watch "funny movies." (AFV) Corbin only lasted a few min. He will only sit for one movie, a kids show about motorcycles made in the 90's. We checked it out at the library a few weeks ago and I may have to try and purchase it. That kid loves motorcycles. Our neighbor parks his motorcycle right next to our parking spot and Corbin can't get enough of it.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Leenie said...

Hey! fun blog page! Fun to see the photo. Even more fun to see you in person soon! You should appreciate your weather. It got down to minus 29 here last night. Set a record for the date. Subaru took a LOT of coaxing to start this morning.

Unknown said...

Hey!!! when are you coming to the cold lands???? Nobody told me!
:)

Brooklyn said...

Relaxing?! What are you thinking? You don't get to relax! You are mom. That isn't in your contract - sorry.

Not to say you don't deserve it. I know you bust your franny for those kiddies...you are such a huge example to me.

Miss you.

Phillips Family said...

Hey, I thought your heart would always be in Evanston, Wyoming...what gives!!!?