Sunday, September 9, 2012

Oklahoma!

The girls and I were in a production of Oklahoma put on by our Stake (Church Organization).  It was a lot of work, but a lot of fun.  I think each of us grew in ways we didn't know we would.  The girls made many new friends.  I was able to get over a lot of my stage fright, and I did something I didn't know I would ever do...I was a Can-Can dancer.  (I would normally not post pictures of me.)

This is without hair and make-up.  Oh, yes there was full on wig and fancy make-up.


In front of Aunt Eller's house; part of the Ensemble.

Aren't they darling.  They did soo well!

2 comments:

koby said...

Krista, I love it! You are so awesome to do the play! I do think we need a pic of the wig :) Anyway, I am so proud and happy that you got to experience this with your cute girls :)

Sara Warren said...

I'm so proud of you! I wish I could have seen it! The pic of you, Kallie and Jenna is adorable!