Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Big Little Man

This is Corbin's handy work in the kitchen. The sad part is that he is fast enough to do this while I was standing right next to him. He wanted to help cook. I had no idea he knew how the toaster oven worked. And this is the little man trying to stay awake for lunch. Some days it's all I can do to keep him awake and happy until 11:00 am. He won't take two naps anymore, so it's a job to keep him awake and happy in the mornings and in the late afternoons. Aww, the joys of motherhood.

5 comments:

koby said...

Krista, so very funny:) Kids catch onto things so very quickly, they are little geniuses. For the meatballs I'd go for the spinach, tomato is great at disguising the spinach flavor and color. Good luck!

Brooklyn said...

How funny! Sorry for laughing out loud...been there, done that. Boys are joys. Get ready girl. He is sure a cutie though. I know what you mean about the nap schedule thing. We are doing the same thing these days. Good luck.

Leenie said...

Kitchen meltdown! Looks like you have another great cook on your hands. You just need to channel the energy (good luck with THAT one!) It is great to have the pics to help us know how you are doing.

Nathaniel Boehme said...

Dude....love it!

TheSims said...

We are doing the same thing with the nap schedule too, I have to drag Sophie kicking and screaming NO NAP NO NAP! around noon and she immediately falls into bed asleep before I close her room door. I am starting to get jealous of your California weather, remember scraping frost off of windows? Bet you dont miss that about Idaho!!