Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tagged

I really have to say, it's not fair to tag the newbie. Now I feel obligated to do at least one tag. By the way, this is difficult for me. 8 T.V. Shows I love to watch: We only get maybe 3 channels (and one of them is PBS), so....on the odd days that I do watch something it might be... 1. Dancing with the Stars 2. Brothers and Sisters 8 of my favorite restaurants are: Haven't been to one in a very long time, but if I could go anywhere... 1. Wingers (not in CA though) 2. Olive Garden 3. Bajios (not in CA either) 4. Applebee's 5. The Tea Room 6. Mongolian Grill 7. Did I say Wingers? 8. Oh, probably Wingers? I'm really not that great at this, but I guess I'd better keep going. 8 things that happened yesterday: 1. Kallie to School 2. Laundry 3. Grocery store with the little ones 4. Kallie ENT appointment 5. Went to my sister's (about 45 min away) 6. Saw lots of good friends 7. Went to Enrichment with my sis in my old ward 8. Ate really yummy soups 8 things I am looking forward to: 1. Start running again 2. My parents coming to visit 3. Feeling like I have a schedule again 4. Going to Phoenix at Thanksgiving 5. Thanksgiving food and smells (mmmmm) 6. My kids B-days 7. Cooler weather 8. Putting up a Christmas tree 8 things on my wish list: 1. A date with my husband (don't even remember the last one we had) 2. My kitchen floor to magically sweep itself 3. A trip to ID/UT/WY to see family and friends 4. More time with my hubby 5. Jenna to not be so shy in public 6. For everyone to see the good in their lives 7. More visits from family 8. A thunderstorm Now 8 people that I tag: Anyone that reads and wants to do it.

3 comments:

Leenie said...

Tell the rug-rats HI!!! Have Thanksgiving smells here today. Got suckered in to a pie demo at enrichment. Had to practice. Still got it. Hope you keep practicing too!

The Yates Family said...

Ha ha ha, thanks for doing it. :) It's so hard because this one is going around, and I didn't have hardly anyone to tag. Yeah, it is a hard one. I had to REALLY dig.

Nathaniel Boehme said...

Seriously? My visit isn't even on the list?

Well that's IT! I'm refunding my tickets and staying here!

You've ruined Christmas and its not even here yet, AND its an off year!