Thursday, April 12, 2012

Double Digits

My oldest is now double digits.  I am not that old.  She told me, "Mom, I am a decade old."  Kallie loves to read and play video games.  She plays the piano really well.  She loves the beach...well the waves mostly.  It is hard to keep her out of the water, even if it is really cold.  She is a great friend and big sister. 

Kallie has been asking to have a friend party for many years.  We told her she was not getting one, but then surprised her last min with some friends at the park.  We had a lot of fun.

Yes, we all love doughnuts.

Getting ready to pass the candy on the spoon.


Playing headbands and eating lots of munchies.


Kallie and her Friends.

Jenna says "she's 10."

She doesn't like Edible Arrangements at all.

3 comments:

Leenie said...

Fun to see the big birthday party! WooHoo! I'm also seeing a sparkling smile and a sister that appears to be a bit less camera shy. Hi to the girls and that baseball star from G&G Black!

Phillips Family said...

I would love doughnuts for my birthday cake. Heck, I like doughnuts for Fridays. Looks like things are going well.

Sara Warren said...

WOW! All the kids are getting so grown up. It sure has been a while. Happy Birthday, Kallie!