Sunday, June 10, 2012

Corbin in Pre-school

Moving to California changed a lot of things for our family; preschool was one of them.  Most are too expensive and those that aren't are co-ops (Parents work in the class room on a regular basis).  With me working full time (Nanny for two cute little boys) , preschool was not in the cards for us.   When I went back to working part time, we felt that Corbin would really benefit from preschool.  He was really excited:


Traditional first day of school picture, followed by the must have silly one, and "Mom do a baseball one."  More on baseball later.  He was all smiles until I tried to leave him there.  What can I say, he loves his Momma. 

Preschool is M, W, F and we had a least 2 weeks of wailing and gnashing of teeth, lots of bribery, and positive talk.  Once I even had to peel his hands off the car door.  Thanks to a wonderful, patient teacher, he started liking it.   Now he is sad for it to be over...Kids?



No comments: