Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Harry Potter

I would like to be the last one to buy into any type of hype, but here it is. My neice Avery is a huge Harry Potter fan and I did enjoy the books. When the new movie came out she asked if I would be the one to go with her. (Her parents are muggles and don't want any part of it, so of course I agreed.) Avery really wanted to see the midnight showing. For those of you who know me well, I am not a night owl. So we planned it for the next day. Avery, Grandma Sandra, and I headed to the show around 3 pm. It was about 100 dergrees, but we were lucky the line was not very long. The first pic is Avery reading Harry Potter while in line and then the two of us after. It was pretty cool!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brooklyn said...

Those are the kind of memories that will last forever...you rock!